I've got a new show on Howard 101 called What's Worth Watching. The premise is simple: At The Movies for TV.
Jenny Hutt and I dissect everything TV related, specifically:
- Recapping the past week in TV
- Talk to creators, actors and writers from our favorite shows
- Key ratings info and any scheduling changes
- Any shows that have been picked up or dropped
- Wax poetic about our favorite classic TV shows
- The best comedy, drama and reality shows
- And of course, we'll tell you What's Worth Watching!
Expect tons of debate, great guests and TV talk on Howard 101. Our first show will be May 19, 2011.
Tune in, call in, and find out what's worth watching.
hey jon. i just heard last night(dont know if it was a replay) of the interview with bryan cranston from breaking bad, and i only caught the last 5 minutes of it. and u also mentioned u interviewed aaron paul too. when where and what were the dates those aired? cuz i mssed them and would love to hear them. is there any way to listen to them on here? i tried looking on the siriusxm website but it didnt say what shows are replayed and when. thnx.ReplyDelete
Hey Jon, Jenny Hutt is a liability to your show. She is not an ASSet.. get rid of her!!!ReplyDelete
Love Kate Gosslin..xoxo
Fast Food Rocks!
Kate Gosselin?! Really?! Pretty desperate of you! What a waste if air time! Can not stand her voice! Tuned out as soon as I heard her voice!ReplyDelete